Retirement Planning is such a simple concept:
- Decide how much income you will need in retirement.
- Determine the date at which the retirement income is to commence.
- Accumulate sufficient savings / assets to fund the income required.
It really is that simple. However, the problem for many people is that they have not decided how much income they require in retirement or when it is to be taken until it is too late. Add to this ever changing rules on the investment and pension mediums used to build the required assets and people fast become confused, disillusioned and aimless.
That’s where we come in.
We have a wealth of experience in devising very simple and easy to follow strategies to help you get what you want from retirement. This could mean reviewing the progress that your current retirement/pension strategy is making or it could be devising a fresh plan to follow. The retirement plan then undergoes continuous assessment and re-assessment to ensure progress is maintained.
Who Typically Requires Advice?
- Somebody wanting to review the progress being made with their current pension or retirement planning strategy.
- Somebody who has collected a number of pensions over the years and wants the ‘mess untangling’.
- Somebody who wants a savings strategy devised to ensure they have sufficient income in retirement at an age when they want to retire.
- Somebody wanting their existing savings, pensions or assets managed in line with their objectives, attitude to risk and changing economic conditions.
The value of pensions and the income they produce can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
To talk to us about ‘Pre Retirement & Pension Planning’ call 01325 366446 or leave your details on our contact page.
If you have a complaint or dispute with us, you are entitled to make a complaint. We have a complaints procedure that is available on request. If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us either in writing, by telephone or email.
Please be assured we treat complaints seriously. For your protection if you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service (‘FOS’). Please see the following link for further details: http://financial-ombudsman.org.uk/